Clubsport Basic Single-Car Sprints. Anybody 12 and over can have a go.
Clubsport Advanced Dual-Car Sprints. Minimum M-Grade competition licence required.
- Before race day: Fill in the online entry via your profile at www.motorsport.org.nz
- Before race day: Make payment for your entry on the Manawatu Car Club website
- On race day: Attend scrutineering to have your log book stamped (and vehicle scrutineered if due)
- On race day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
1. If you DO NOT HAVE a competition license then visit the event website and fill in a manual form 2019 Track Day Entry Form. Scan and email it to email@example.com
If you already have a competition license enter online via the Motorsport NZ online system using instructions on the MCC website. Go to your profile on www.motorsport.org.nz choose the event you wish to enter. Click on the car icon, tick the boxes and click enter.
2. Pay for your entry on the MCC website. Bring the receipt you receive via email with you on race day for Documentation
3. On race day you must attend scrutineering before going to Documentation. This is to have the event recorded into your log book. Your vehicle may also require auditing, but either way make sure you have your log book marked by the scrutineers before going to Documentation.
4. On race day you must attend Documentation so the race organisers can sight the following items, check your entry and issue you a transponder:
> Stamped log book
> Club membership
> Race licence
> Proof of payment (you can pay on the day but this will make it longer to complete Documentation)